Join Crouse Health and emcee Amy Robbins from 93Q for our Spirit of Women's fourth annual Day of Dance on April 8!
- Show us your moves with mini classes in: hip hop, zumba, salsa, hula hooping, karate, Qigong, Bollywood, Kathak and more
- Special visit by Otto and the SU Dance Team
- Free teddy bear for the 200 children at the Teddy Bear PromptCare
- Heart Healthy Cooking and refreshments from Wegmans
- Free refreshments, prizes and educational items for all
- Free screenings for: blood pressure, conditions of the foot and skin, TMJ
Everything at the event is FREE, but registration is requested and can be made below or by calling 315/472-2464. All those who register ahead of time will be automatically entered to win a gift card to Destiny USA!
ARE YOU A MEMBER OF CROUSE'S SPIRIT OF WOMEN?
By joining Spirit of Women at Crouse Hospital, your free lifetime membership provides
• Monthly e-newsletter on current health topics
• Access to health tips for both men and women
• Advance notice of seminars, health screenings and events
• Discounts at local businesses