Join Crouse Health and emcee Amy Robbins from 93Q for our Spirit of Women's fourth annual Day of Dance on April 8!
- Show us your moves with mini classes in: hip hop, zumba, salsa, hula hooping, karate, Qigong, Bollywood, Kathak and more
- Special visit by Otto and the SU Dance Team
- Free teddy bear for the 200 children at the Teddy Bear PromptCare
- Heart Healthy Cooking and refreshments from Wegmans
- Free refreshments, prizes and educational items for all
- Free screenings for: blood pressure, conditions of the foot and skin, TMJ
Schedule of events:
11:00 - 11:05 a.m.: Welcome
11:05 - 11:10 a.m.: SU Dance Team/Otto
11:10 - 11:30 a.m.: Zumba
11:30 - 11:35 a.m.: Welcome - Kimberly Boynton, Crouse Health CEO
11:40 -12:00 p.m.: Hula hoop
12:05 - 12:25 p.m.: Irish dance
12:30 - 12:50 p.m.: Karate
12:55 - 1:15 p.m.: Yoga
1:15 - 1:35 p.m.: Silver Knights Dance Team
1:35 - 1:55 p.m.: Bollywood
1:55 - 2:15 p.m.: Hip Hop
2:15 - 2:35 p.m.: Kathak
2:40 - 3:00 p.m.: Qigong
3:00 p.m.: Closing
Teddy Bear PromptCare • Otto the Orange • Health Screenings • Snacks • and more!
*Please note, style of dance may vary from those listed.
Everything at the event is FREE, but registration is requested and can be made below or by calling 315/472-2464. All those who register ahead of time will be automatically entered to win a gift card to Destiny USA!
ARE YOU A MEMBER OF CROUSE'S SPIRIT OF WOMEN?
By joining Spirit of Women at Crouse Hospital, your free lifetime membership provides
• Monthly e-newsletter on current health topics
• Access to health tips for both men and women
• Advance notice of seminars, health screenings and events
• Discounts at local businesses