Welcome to Crouse! We value the importance of visiting for both our patients and our guests, and offer these helpful “tips” to ensure a pleasant, respectful and healing visit for all. Please take a moment to read these guidelines.
- Be respectful and considerate of the rights of our staff, other patients and other visitors.
- You may be asked to step out of the patient room while visiting; this may be related to your loved one’s care, or the care of another patient in the same room. Please respect this request.
- A healing environment is a calm environment. Please help us keep our hospital quiet. Be considerate of others and assist in the control of noise and the number of visitors.
- Follow hospital rules and regulations affecting conduct, including the no smoking policy.
- Respect the property of others and of the hospital.
- Accept responsibility for your actions.
- Be engaged in the care of your loved one. Do not be afraid to ask questions if you don't understand something regarding the care your loved one is receiving Advocate for your loved one in a helpful manner.
- As part of our Healing Environment, we welcome visitors 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You may visit at your convenience, provided you are healthy (no coughs/colds, etc.) and the patient has agreed to open visiting. Please check with the patient before coming to the hospital. If possible, please tell us in advance so we may help make accommodations.
- Please note that the number of visitors in a patient room at one time may need to be limited out of respect for roommates or due to room size.
- Please discuss your request for overnight visiting with the staff.
- All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult, other than the patient.
- Visitors are responsible for personal belongings.
If you need assistance or have any questions while visiting, please talk to the unit charge nurse, nurse manager, or call Patient & Guest Relations at 315/470-7087.