We offer comprehensive, personalized inpatient and outpatient therapy for patients recovering from illness, injury and surgery. Specialized treatment is offered for (but not limited to):
- Workers’ Compensation and motor vehicle accident-related injuries
- Surgery and total joint replacements
- Upper and lower extremity injuries
- Cervical and lumbar pain
- Sports-related injuries
- Muscle and tendon injuries
- TMJ syndrome
- Neurological disorders
- Dizziness and balance disorders
Patients receive a thorough evaluation during their first visit. Our therapist creates an individualized treatment program to address the specific problem areas identified in the evaluation.
Goals are established based on the therapist’s findings and the patient’s own treatment expectations. Patients are then treated and monitored individually by the licensed professional staff throughout the course of treatment.