Through our on-site partnership with the American Cancer Society’s Patient Navigator Program, we offer a wide range of community support services to patients and their families to help navigate the many systems needed during the cancer journey.
How can a Patient Navigator help you?
- By providing literature on coping with cancer, what to expect during chemotherapy and radiation, and dealing with side effects of treatment.
- By referring you to support groups, classes, and other programs for information and support.
- By helping you identify resources for financial assistance, medication needs, home health care, insurance questions, transportation, and other concerns.
- By listening, caring, and helping you in your time of need.
- By identifying activities that can help ensure a better quality of life.