Crouse Hospital’s web site is intended to provide information about our programs and services as well as general health-related information. It is not intended to be the source of specific healthcare advice.
All visitors to this site are advised to consult with their own physician regarding their specific healthcare questions and concerns, and to discuss any information provided through this site with their physician before taking any action with regard to their own healthcare needs.
- We will not distribute information that identifies you individually or reveals your identity ("identifying information") to any organization outside of the Crouse Hospital network.
- We will not make identifying information available publicly without the prior written or electronic consent of the individual identified.
- We may collect and use information about you and your use of the Crouse site, including identifying information, for our own internal purposes such as analyzing usage of the web site for improvement purposes.
- Crouse Hospital may send users, via email or other means, information relating to our site and/or information on special events, new programs or services and/or promotions from our partners/colleagues. The information described in these messages is intended to be of high interest or value to our users. To choose not to receive such messages, or any other future emails simply choose “no” to receive future Crouse mailings on our form page(s), otherwise your electronic approval will qualify as your consent for this purpose.
- If you make a purchase by credit card or otherwise provide your credit card information, the relevant data will be transmitted to Crouse’s vendor providing such payment processing service.
In order to provide our users with a more complete understanding of how the Crouse Hospital web site collects and uses information from our users, we have provided the following information:
Internet Protocol (IP) Address
The Crouse site may log IP addresses for systems administration, diagnostic, and site tracking purposes. The Crouse site does not link IP addresses to information identifying users individually.
The Crouse site may use files called "cookies" to store usernames, passwords and other user preferences so that users don't have to re-enter this information each time they use our site.