Individuals who want to apply to Crouse Hospital College of Nursing must complete the Application Process below. If you have any questions as you complete it please contact us at 315/470-7481.
- Complete in full the online application here.
- Arrange for the following required documentation to be sent to the College of Nursing:
- Official copy of high school transcript (required even if the applicant has attended college)
- Official copy of GED (if applicable)
- Official copy of External Diploma (if applicable)
- Official copies of standardized test scores (SAT, ACT, TOEFL) as indicated
- Official copies of all college/post-secondary transcripts (if applicable)
- Two completed reference forms
References should be professional or academic in nature. References from friends or family members are NOT acceptable. Reference letters from international applicants must be from individuals residing in the United States.
Crouse Hospital College of Nursing
736 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13210
- Add Crouse Hospital College of Nursing to your Contacts in email. Our database system will send out automated e-mails informing you that we have received your application and will provide a list of the items necessary to complete your application, including the TEAS placement test. If/when applicants do not receive these emails, it may hold up your application processing.
Applications for admission will not be considered until all materials are completed and submitted to the college. Applicaiton materials become property of Crouse Hospital College of Nursing and will not be returned.
Registration information for the Placement Exam will be e-mailed to those candidates who have submitted a completed application. A minimum level of proficiency must be achieved for application consideration. Applicants who place higher will receive stronger consideration.
Application Deadline Dates
The Crouse Hospital College of Nursing admissions process is competitive and applicants are encouraged to apply early. All application requirements must be completed and received (NOT postmarked) prior to the deadline dates. The application deadlines are as follows:
Fall Semester: February 1
Spring Semester: September 1
If an applicant has not been in contact with the college for one year following the date of submission, the application will be deemed inactive and rmeoved from the admission files.
Please contact the main office at 315/470-7481 to learn more about Advanced Placement options. Applications are considered on a space available basis.