Applying to the Pomeroy College of Nursing at Crouse Hospital is one of the most important steps you’ll make toward pursuing a successful, rewarding nursing career. Whether you’re a recent high school graduate or you’re looking for a new career, let us guide you through our application process.
When you apply, you may select a traditional path leading to an associate’s degree or the Early Assurance option with Le Moyne College.
The Early Assurance Option
- Indicate at the time of application to Pomeroy CON an intention to continue with further studies at Le Moyne.
- Complete a simplified transfer application during the 2nd semester of study at Pomeroy and meet with an advisor from Le Moyne College.
- Qualified candidates will be granted acceptance to Le Moyne!
Benefits of Early Assurance Option
- Opportunity to obtain an Associate Degree in Applied Science with a Major in Nursing at Pomeroy CON, located in the heart of the University Hill area.
- Notification of acceptance, anticipated financial aid, including merit scholarships, from Le Moyne College while still enrolled at Pomeroy CON.
- Ability to use student services and resources provided by Le Moyne College, including the opportunity to live in Le Moyne student residences during the third and fourth years of study.
- Transfer to a campus-based baccalaureate nursing program at Le Moyne College, recognized in The Princeton Review’s “2016 National Ranking for Best Colleges in the U.S.”
Because students enter with a variety of educational and life experiences, many aspects of your background will be considered in making an admissions decision. Due to the competitiveness of the admissions process, meeting minimal requirements does not guarantee your admission into the Pomeroy College of Nursing at Crouse Hospital.