Health Tip: Don't Despair About Your Pregnant Body07/18/13
(HealthDay News) -- Pregnancy brings many changes to your body,
and some women find them difficult to accept.
The womenshealth.gov website suggests how women can embrace the
physical changes that accompany pregnancy:
- Focus on the fact that your body is naturally changing to
accommodate your baby.
- Open up to your partner, family or friends about how you're
- Enjoy some light exercise, such as a swim or a walk, to feel
- Try prenatal yoga, enjoying the focus on your mind and
- Learn about pregnancy and why your body is changing.
Copyright © 2013
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.