Health Tip: Stay Healthier as You Age06/27/12
(HealthDay News) -- There is no single secret to staying young, but there are things you can do to help ensure that you stay healthier as you age.
The Cleveland Clinic offers these suggestions:
- Don't smoke, and limit alcohol use.
- Practice a regular, balanced exercise routine.
- Maintain a healthy body weight.
- See your doctor regularly.
- Engage in frequent social activity, and try new ways to have fun.
- Work on maintaining relationships.
- Challenge your mind by furthering your education.
Copyright © 2012 HealthDay
. All rights reserved.
Please be aware that this information is provided to supplement the care provided by your physician. It is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. CALL YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY IF YOU THINK YOU MAY HAVE A MEDICAL EMERGENCY. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.