Each year more than 45,000 hours are donated to Crouse Hospital by more than 500 volunteers. Crouse offers many volunteer opportunities for just about everyone. Scheduling is flexible so volunteering can fit into your busy schedule.
Why volunteer? At Crouse, you’ll have the chance to:
- Be a part of an outstanding, well-respected healthcare team
- Share your time and talent
- Lend a helping hand with warmth and compassion
- Enjoy a change of pace
- Gain a new perspective
- Fulfill educational, career and personal pursuits
- Learn new skills and use old ones
- Make new friends
On average, volunteers commit to four hours of hospital service each week. We ask that new volunteers plan for 50 hours in a six-month period or 40 hours for a semester. We are flexible in our requests as we recognize you have other activities, take vacations and sometimes face difficult driving conditions. But we hope you will take your new commitment as seriously as we welcome you to it.