The Crouse Hospital Family invites you to join us as part of our 2015 Corporate Challenge team!
What is the Challenge?
The Corporate Challenge is a 3.5-mile foot race promoting "fitness in the workplace." Join your colleagues from Crouse for an evening of fitness and camaraderie, whether you're a serious runner, jogger or walker. Race numbers will contain a timing chip, and your time will be recorded based on when you cross the start and finish lines. The race benefits a different local charity each year.
The Corporate Challenge attracts runners and walkers from companies of all sizes and industry groups. The 10 largest participating companies in 2014 were: Tops Friendly Markets (482 total entrants), Wegmans (442), National Grid (327), Crouse Hospital (190), Syracuse University (169), Time Warner Cable (125), Onondaga County Dental Society (117), Pomco Group (112), St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center (112), and Practice Resources (110).
Tuesday, June 9
6 p.m. - Meet at the Crouse Hospital tent for team photo.
6:25 p.m. - Race begins.
Onondaga Lake Parkway, Liverpool
Free shuttle bus service is available from Destiny USA to the race site for all participants. The buses will pick up and drop off at the Solar Street auxiliary lots.
Pre-race: Buses run continuously beginning at 4:30 p.m. The last bus leaves Destiny USA promptly at 6 p.m.
Post-race: Bus service resumes at 7:15 p.m. and will run continuously until 9:15 p.m.
All Crouse Hospital team participants must be actively employed and paid by Crouse Hospital, and must be 18 years of age or older.
$34* - includes Crouse Hospital team tee shirt, Corporate Challenge shirt, and post-race refreshments.
*NEW THIS YEAR! All employees who show up for the event will get a $25 Simply Well rebate!
Registration (by May 26 at 4:30 p.m.)
REGISTER NOW for the Crouse Hospital team
• Click on “REGISTER NOW” (above), then “REGISTER FOR THIS COMPANY”
• Complete Entry Form – Payment defaults to “Your Company is Covering the Cost of Event Fee”
• Crouse Hospital Simply Well Program is subsidizing employees' participation. Registration is $34; if you participate in the event on June 9, you'll be eligible for a $25 rebate.
• Click here to download the Crouse Payroll Deduction form
• Fax to 470-8049 or send completed Payroll Deduction Form to Human Resources (8 Memorial) via interoffice mail
• Or you may pay by check - $34 payable to “Crouse Hospital”
• You will receive a confirmation email from Crouse once payment has been received.
• Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable even in the case of event cancellation.
• Race packets will not be released until all entry fees have been paid.
• Deadline to register for the Crouse Hospital Team is May 22 at 4:30 p.m. (no exceptions)
Pick Up of Team Shirts and Run Numbers
Monday, June 8
Crouse Hospital – HR Conference room (8 Memorial) - Noon to 4:30 p.m.
Shirts not picked up by 4:30 p.m. will be brought to the Crouse Hospital tent prior to the race.
If you have any questions, please call Scott Treatman at 315/470-7521.