The Crouse Hospital Family invites you to join us as part of our 2014 Corporate Challenge team!
What is the Challenge?
The Corporate Challenge is a 3.5-mile foot race promoting "fitness in the workplace." Join your colleagues from Crouse for an evening of fitness and camaraderie, whether you're a serious runner, jogger or walker. Race numbers will contain a timing chip, and your time will be recorded based on when you cross the start and finish lines. The race benefits a different local charity each year. This year's Syracuse team champions will qualify for the 2015 Championship — featuring the top three teams from each of the 13 cities from seven countries in the Series — at a site and date to be announced.
Tuesday, June 17
6 p.m. - Meet at the Crouse Hospital tent for team photo.
6:25 p.m. - Race begins.
Onondaga Lake Parkway, Liverpool
Free shuttle bus service is available from Destiny USA to the race site for all participants. The buses will pick up and drop off at the Solar Street auxiliary lots.
Pre-race: Buses run continuously beginning at 4:30 p.m. The last bus leaves Destiny USA promptly at 6 p.m.
Post-race: Bus service resumes at 7:15 p.m. and will run continuously until 9:15 p.m.
All Crouse Hospital team participants must be actively employed and paid by Crouse Hospital, and must be 18 years of age or older.
$34* - includes Crouse Hospital team tee shirt, Corporate Challenge shirt, and post-race refreshments.
*Crouse Hospital’s Simply Well Program is subsidizing $20 of the $34 registration fee; you will be responsible for $14.
Registration (by June 6 at 4:30 p.m.)
REGISTER NOW for the Crouse Hospital team
• Click on “REGISTER NOW” (above), then “REGISTER FOR THIS COMPANY”
• Complete Entry Form – Payment defaults to “Your Company is Covering the Cost of Event Fee”
• Crouse Hospital Simply Well Program is subsidizing $20 of the $34 registration fee; you will be responsible for $14
• Click here to download the Payroll Deduction form
• Fax to 470-8049 or send completed Payroll Deduction Form to Human Resources (8 Memorial) via interoffice mail
• Or you may pay by check - $14 payable to “Crouse Hospital”
• You will receive a confirmation email from Crouse once payment has been received.
• Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable even in the case of event cancellation.
• Race packets will not be released until all entry fees have been paid.
• Deadline to register for the Crouse Hospital Team is June 6 at 4:30 p.m. (no exceptions)
• In order to receive a Crouse Hospital Corporate Challenge tee shirt, you must register by May 28th.
Pick Up of Team Shirts and Run Numbers
Monday, June 16
Crouse Hospital – HR Conference room (8 Memorial) - Noon to 4:30 p.m.
Shirts not picked up by 4:30 p.m. will be brought to the Crouse Hospital tent prior to the race.
If you have any questions, please call Sara Kohlbrenner at 315/470-8034.