As part of fulfilling our mission to promote community health, Crouse Hospital's Speakers Bureau offers not-for-profit/non-profit community groups and organizations the opportunity to learn more about modern health from exceptional professionals in the field. When scheduling allows, physicians, nurses and hospital staff are available to address topics from alcohol and drug abuse to women's health. Crouse provides this service at no charge.
Speakers for groups of 25 or more may be requested by calling our Community Health Outreach Manager at 315/470-7105. The manager will coordinate details with the requested speaker to ensure a worthwhile educational experience. Speaker requests must be made at least six weeks in advance of the date desired for the speaking engagement. Due to limited resources, we respectfully request organizations ask for no more than one speaker each year.
After receiving your request, the Communications Department will first verify the speaker's availability and then send you a speaking engagement confirmation. We will attempt to fulfill all requests, but at times may be unable to do so due to speakers' schedule conflicts.
- A community group or organization is limited to one program every each year.
- Group events should include a minimum of 25 attendees. (Regretfully, we cannot honor requests from smaller groups.)
- All questions or concerns regarding speaking engagements should be directed to the hospital's Community Health Outreach Manager at 315/470-7105.
- The group or organization making the speaker request is responsible for providing facilities adequate to host the speaker.
- Crouse Hospital’s Speakers Bureau is a consumer-focused community education effort. Speakers’ services are not intended for use as training for healthcare staff. For all staff training requests, please contact Crouse Hospital Educational Services at 315/470-7801.
Topics are limited to the services that Crouse Hospital provides. Requests that are most commonly filled are ones related to drug and alcohol abuse, stroke, heart disease, breast health, sports care, maternity and gynecological care, and neonatal care.
Online Speaker Requests
Use this form to make a speaker request. Please make speaker requests at least six weeks in advance of the date requested. Crouse Hospital will attempt to fulfill all requests, but at times may be unable to do so due to speakers' schedule conflicts. The group/organization contact person will be contacted by the hospital's Community Health Outreach Manager regarding the status of the request.
Group/Organization Evaluation of Speaker Form
- After a speaking engagement, all groups should complete this evaluation and return it to Crouse Hospital's Communications Department.Speaker Evaluation of Speaking Engagement Form
- After a speaking engagement, all speakers should complete this evaluation and return it to Crouse Hospital's Communications Department.